Thursday, January 31, 2008

Brit's on the 5150 again


Hey ducklings,

Poor Britney's back in looney bin again. They call it a 5150 or bascially that she is being held for observation to see how crazy she is... I think we all know the answer to that.

You'd think someone with her Hillbilly background would know to drink the Colt 45 in order to curb you from having the 5150. It's like MargoH! says when you feel like you're about to crack just grab a bottle of whatever and go to sleep. It usually does the trick for me and it worked for many years for Joan Crawford and Liz Taylor but they let it spill over to their public life which made them look messy.

Britney is doing the same and don't try and tell me she isn't looking for publicity because she is. I know we live in different times but really it'a all a little planned and tarty if you know what I mean.

I think I'm going to plan a break from reality so hopefully I can at least make it into the Bangor Penny Saver or at least page six. I deserve it!!!!


Kisses, M

No comments: