Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NO Sagging at the SAG Awards









Hey duckling's,

I caught some of the SAG awards and sadly not one gal was Sagging, even Ruby Dee looks fabulous. It is starting to make me wonder how these women are keep it together at any age. I'm sure it's not Oil of Olay or Cod liver pills like my mother used to give me. I'm going to be 60 in May but I think I look 40, not many wrinkles and I only have had one procedure...a bit of collagen around my eyes but that was years ago...I am also convinced that glass a champagne a day keeps the knife away.

These girls must have a secret and I want to know the doctor's name...

Now I'm not saying everyone looked good. Debra Messing's hair looked like she was trying to land a role in The Planet of the Apes and Kate Hudson was trying to hard to be a Harley chick, really...you're no Goldie Hawn, Kate, really but I did hear she can knock back a few tequila shooters so props to you for that Kate!!

There was one sagger and that was that one from 30 Rock, Jane Krakowski...an ample gal for today's Hollywood but the gown she chose pulled on her boobs like they were sausages hanging in a butcher's window...

However, Sara Ramirez was stunning and a very curvey girl at that, I loved the color and though the fabric was dated I felt that the cut was perfect for her. She looks like a bad girl at the ball, my usual taste...

Finally, America Ferrera looked stunning even with those bodacious hips. I loved her muted color choice and the simple elegance of it all. America is Duckworthy and is awarded MargOH!'s first Duckworth Award for Best dressed gal at the SAGS. My first runner-up is Marion Cotillard who is just stunning and she also is getting a duckworth for her achievement.

In the end I chose Ashley Tisdale as the worst and I'm awarding her the first duckpoop award. She looks like she is going to be eaten by her own head. I hope someone See's this and puts her in a Sci-fi film or something....She's a wreck.

Until next time ducklings, MargOH!

No comments: